TRIDENT INSURANCE THREE OF A KIND REGATTA
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY
- The regatta is open to all centreboard class dinghies and catamarans with an
Australian Sailing Yardstick.
- Entries are invited from your Class Association boats for teams in one of the
1. Monohull Dinghies – Division A (Yardstick up to and including 120)
2. Monohull Dinghies – Division B (Yardstick greater than 120)
3. Catamaran Division
- A “Class Team” shall consist of three to five boats of a Class.
- Eligible “Class Teams” may enter by completing the attached form and sending it to
MBSC by 1600 on Wednesday 17th March 2021- in person or email to
- Late entries will be accepted at the discretion of the MBSC Officer of the Day until
1200 on the day of the regatta.
- Entries to the Cock of the Swan will be taken from all boats entered in Monohull
Dinghies – Division A and the Catamaran Division.
- No entry fee is required.
- A briefing for competitors will be held at 1200 on the day of the regatta at MBSC.
- The warning signal for the first division will be made no earlier than 1330.
- The Sailing Instructions will be available from the MBSC website (www.mbsc.com.au)
- Prizes for the 3 of a Kind will be presented to helmspersons and crew of each
division from 1st to 3rd.
- The Cock of the Swan will be awarded to the fastest time
boat for Monohull Dinghies – Division A and the Catamaran Division.
- Presentations will be at approximately 1800, Sunday 21st March 2021 at MBSC.